Welcome to our Website
The Friends of the Royal Hampshire County Hospital, Winchester is a voluntary organisation which supports the work of Winchester hospital. We are able to provide much needed equipment and comforts for the benefit of patients and staff through the income raised by the work of our volunteers and from kind donations.
The Aims of the Friends are to help relieve patients at the Royal Hampshire County Hospital who are sick, convalescent, disabled, handicapped or in need of assistance. Additionally we support the hospital by helping to improve conditions for both patients and staff with provision of amenities and equipment.
You can help by:
- Becoming a Member of the Friends
- Sending a donation
- Supporting our efforts to increase our membership
- Making the Friends a beneficiary under your Will
- Encouraging friends and relatives to make donations to the Friends in lieu of flowers at funerals
- Use the 'mydonate' link (below right) to give on-line and support our hospital